A pleasant weekend expected with mainly dry and mild weather
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The last weekend of 2018 is set to be generally dry and mild with the chance of a few spots of rain, according to forecasters.
Today will be mainly cloudy and mild, with some light rain possible around midday, before some sunshine in the afternoon when the cloud breaks.
High temperatures will be around the 12C (53F) mark.
The early part of this evening will be clear with a possible slight ground frost in rural areas.
There could be some early morning rain tomorrow but that is expected to clear quickly, with some sunny intervals and light winds predicted.
You may also want to watch:
It will again feel mild with highs of 12C.
Looking ahead to next week, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day are expected to be much of the same – mainly dry and mild – before it begins to turn colder in the latter part of the week.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam