Weather: Enjoy the sun this weekend while you can – because it won’t last much longer
- Credit: Archant
The warm weather we have been experiencing is going to continue into the weekend and the start of next week.
But enjoy it while you can – it is not going to hang around for much longer.
While Sunday could reach highs of 17C (62.6F) the latter part of next week will be more unstable, though we are unlikely to return to the sort of bad weather experienced in the last few months.
Weatherquest forecaster Chris Bell said: “I think things look pretty good (for the weekend).
“For the first time in quite some time we’re under high pressure.
You may also want to watch:
“Saturday is likely to be a bit of a clearer, colder day but we won’t see the fog from Friday.
“Sunday is likely to be nicer with not much wind.”
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed
Mr Bell added the warm, dry weather will probably last until the end of Wednesday with a return to more familiar March weather following.