Dry and windy this morning with showers this afternoon
- Credit: Archant
Get your umbrellas and wet weather clothes out this afternoon and watch out for some gusty winds this morning.
For although the early part of the day is set to be dry there’s rain showers, some of which could be heavy, forecast for this afternoon across Suffolk and Essex.
The wind speeds are between 40 and 50mph with the highest closest to the coast, said Adam Dury, from the Norwich-based Weatherquest centre.
He said: “It’s looking dry throughout this morning with no early showers but that could change in the afternoon as cloud sweeps in from the west and there will be a loss of any sunshine.
“There will be showers in some areas this afternoon and gusts will be between 40 and 45mph quite widely across the region with temperatures ranging between 9C and 10C.”
You may also want to watch:
He said that the showers will be accompanied by “quite a lot of cloud” in the latter part of the day and tonight and tomorrow morning there could be sunny intervals with a fresh breeze.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 6 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results