Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
It could be a wet and windy end to the day in Suffolk with forecasters predicting an unsettled afternoon.
Although many areas have had a dry and sunny start to the day this could all be set to change with scattered showers on the way as the day progresses - some of which could be heavy.
It could be quite a breezy afternoon with winds becoming gusty in some areas, particular south east Suffolk and the coast.
Some forecasters say wind speeds could go from around 20mph to more than 40mph within minutes.
Some areas might even see a smattering of hail during the storms.
You may also want to watch:
Overnight temperatures will drop to around 11C making for more comfortable sleeping as the humidity levels are also expected to drop.
Thursday will be a drier day but the breeze will remain.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 8 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
The top temperature will be around 20 or 21C.