Heavy showers for Suffolk but temperatures are set to be EVEN hotter
- Credit: Archant
It is time to dig out your umbrella as rain is set to hit our region but once the downpour has cleared temperatures are expected to soar again.
You will be happy to hear that today is expected to be a dry day for Suffolk.
It is forecasted to be cloudy with temperatures of up to 26C-27C in the west of the region, 25C close to Ipswich and fresher near the coast.
Those hoping for a chillier evening will be disappointed as another humid night is in store with overnight temperatures of 12C/13C.
Tomorrow the weather is set to turn with rain forecasted in the afternoon for some of Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Dury, weather forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “Tomorrow morning will be dry but in the afternoon there will be thick cloud from the south causing isolated heavy showers in the west of Suffolk - with the rest of the region at risk.”
Temperatures are forecasted to be 24C-26C in most places tomorrow with showery light rain during the night.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
Thunderstorms have been predicted for the UK but Suffolk should miss out on these.
Adam Dury added: “The rain could turn thundery but there is a low risk of this happening, it should just be some showers.”
Once the rain has cleared temperatures next week are set to get even hotter.
Mr Dury said: “Monday and Tuesday is expected to see temperatures of 29C-30C, Wednesday will be slightly cooler at 27C-28C, Thursday 28C-29C and Friday at 25C-26C.”