Weather: Gloomy week forecast
SUNDAY’S sunny spells will be replaced by cloud cover throughout today.
It will remain cloudy but mainly dry with outbreaks of rain developing in the west of Suffolk during the afternoon.
Temperatures will reach a 7C high and rain will spread east with strong winds towards the evening.
Tomorrow will also start cloudy with some rain but become drier with brighter spells developing.
Temperatures will stay the same and winds will again feel fresh.
You may also want to watch:
The outlook is much the same for the rest of this week - cloudy, windy and bleak.
For a specific forecast speak to an expert at WeatherQuest on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 5 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 6 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'