What’s the weather going to be like today?
- Credit: Archant
As we head for the weekend, the weather is set to stay cloud with the chance of rain.
A cool but bright start to the day with temperatures starting out at around 11 or 12C.
As the day goes on many parts of the region will experience patchy cloud and breezy conditions.
Temperatures will be a little cooler than they were at the start of the week, reaching around 18C.
This afternoon there’s a risk of showers in some places but most areas will remain dry.
You may also want to watch:
The Met Office are predicting another fresh start to the weekend: Saturday is expected to be fine and dry in most places.
Sunday, however, could see rain returning to the region.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 6 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 7 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 8 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 10 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes