Weather likely to remain dry over the weekend
- Credit: citizenside.com
After a wet start to the week, people living in Suffolk and north Essex are likely to see blue skies fore most of the weekend.
Phil Garner, from East Anglian based Weatherquest, said: “It is likely to remain dry throughout the weekend – we’re not expecting any rain through the weekend.”
Temperatures are also set to reach double figures in some places, although there is the chance there could be a “touch of frost” in the mornings, according to Mr Garner.
He said: “There will be some cloudy spells, and it will be around seven or eight degrees celcius by the coast and as high as 12 inland.
“Going through the next week it is likely it will start to cool off with a stronger easterly wind.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t see any weather fronts at the moment so its going to stay fairly dry.
“It’s been fairly wet until now, so I think next week will be a welcome break!”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine