Weather: Mist lifts for glorious day
A misty morning will soon give way to another day of glorious sunshine and warm temperatures.
The late burst of summer weather is predicted to continue throughout the week and into the weekend.
Today, temperatures will reach highs of 22C (72F) with only patchy clouds and a light wind.
And the clement conditions continue tomorrow with highs of 25C (77F) and another dry day in store following a misty start.
The outlook is much the same for the rest of the week, with temperatures dropping only slightly into the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
For a specific forecast speak to a WeatherQuest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action