Weather: Persistent showers turning heavy at times
A wet and cloudy St Patrick’s Day lies ahead, with persistent spells of rain falling heavy at times.
At their best, temperatures will reach 8C (46F). A light northwesterly wind is forecast to veer northeasterly during the afternoon.
Tonight there’s a chance of some more showery rain, but it should become dry with clear spells. The lowest temperature tonight will be 2C (36 F).
Going into tomorrow, a fine and dry day is predicted, with long spells of sunshine after a chilly start with some fog patches.
The maximum temperature will be 9C (48F).
You may also want to watch:
The weekend should brighten up, with long sunny spells, patchy cloud and rising temperatures.
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a WeatherQuest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors