Weather: Rain and drizzle set to follow bright start
PATCHY rain and drizzle will sweep in after a bright start to the region’s weather.
That’s the view of Norwich-based forecasters Weatherquest.
They say it will be mainly dry today with temperatures peaking at 12c.
Overnight it will be cloudy with more drizzle and some fog patches.
Wednesday is expected to be brighter but temperatures will drop to a maximum of 8c.
You may also want to watch:
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 6 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town