Weather: Scattered showers back again
A mainly overcast day of sporadic rainfall lies ahead, with showers expected throughout the morning and into the afternoon.
It will begin cloudy with patchy light rain, becoming drier and brighter with sunny spells later.
At best, temperatures will reach 9C (48F).
Tonight will stay dry, and increasing cloud and breeze will mean a low risk of frost or mist.
Tomorrow, a breezy, mainly dry start, will turn as thickening cloud brings outbreaks of rain. Temperatures will remain average.
You may also want to watch:
Into Sunday, and a chilly but fine start will make for a largely dry day with a good deal of sunshine.
For a detailed outlook call a WeatherQuest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine