Weather: Settled spell for days ahead
A cloudy and breezy day will be broken up by a few brighter spells, with spots of rain possible.
The highest temperature today will be 9C (48F) and a moderate wind from the west should become a fresh southwesterly before evening.
Tomorrow will stay mainly fine and dry with sunny intervals, but a little cloudy at times.
The temperature will rise no higher than 8C (46F) but drop no lower than 4C (39 F)
Friday will again stay mainly dry with a mix of bright or sunny intervals, but also a lot of cloud at times.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will also stay the same but drop slightly going into the weekend, which should be mainly dry with bright clear spells.
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a WeatherQuest forecaster on 09065 777 675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 9 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car