Weather: Small chance of flooding as rain sweeps across Suffolk
FORECASTERS are predicting a small chance of localised flooding today as rain sweeps across the county.
Some parts of Suffolk, especially the east side of the county, will see up to 25mm of rain.
But Norwich-based Weatherquest said the miserable conditions would move away by Friday.
Jon Law, a Weatherquest forecaster, said: “There might be the odd spot of localised flooding.
“But it has been a lot worse in other parts of the country. Further south there has been 45-60mm falling.”
You may also want to watch:
The weather is expected to improve tomorrow as a misty start clears to bring good spells of sunshine.
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown