Weather: Snow returns to Suffolk
A FRESH dusting of snow fell on Suffolk this morning.
The county woke to a light snow shower, sparking fears of a repeat of last week’s travel chaos.
But forecasters at WeatherQuest predict sunny spells later in the day.
Temperatures will hit a high of around 2C today, and with the sun shining the remainder of the snow and ice should melt away.
Tomorrow will be cloudy but warmer again, possibly up to 4C and the temperature will continue to rise as we head towards the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Despite the fresh snow fall, roads remain clear and are flowing freely throughout the county.
Trains on the Cambridge to London Liverpool Street are affected by a fault at a level crossing in Great Chesterford this morning and passengers should expect delays of around half an hour. The 7.38am train from Ipswich to London has been cancelled.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.