Cloudy day today with the slight chance of light rain showers
- Credit: Archant
Today is set to be cloudy with a few brights spells in the east of the area and with the chance of patchy rain spreading in from the west through the middle part of the day.
There’s likely to be moderate south westerly winds with temperatures ranging between 17C to 18C.
Chris Bell, from the Norwich-based Weatherquest service, said it would be mostly cloudy for people in Suffolk and parts of Essex.
“It will be particularly cloudy during the early part of the afternoon and there is the chance of patchy rain to dampen a few places a bit.
“Everywhere is at risk of a few spits and spots and the temperature will be fairly average for this time of the year between 17C and 18C.
You may also want to watch:
“Towards Ipswich is should be mostly dry into the afternoon and early evening but there is the risk of dampy drizzly weather.”
- 2 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 8 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash