Weather: Summer comes early as temperatures soar
IT will feel like summer has come early today as temperatures are expected to soar to 19C.
Forecasters at WeatherQuest said today will be dry for the most part with patchy cloud bringing the risk of isolated showers.
The mercury is set to reach highs of 19C.
Overnight will stay mainly dry with patchy cloud and mist developing in places.
And the warm weather is set to continue through the weekend with bright sunshine tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Some short sharp showers will drench parts of the county but temperatures will stay warm, reaching highs of 16C.
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute. We can also provide a regular forecast sent by fax or email for details phone us on 01603 507605.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer