Another warm day – but rain and cooler temperatures are on the way
- Credit: Archant
It’s going to be another dry, warm and humid day across Suffolk and north Essex today but spells of rain are expected as the week goes on.
Temperatures could hit around 27C (80F) today and there will be plenty of sunshine, although some cloud could spread into parts of the region later in the day, according to forecasters.
Tonight, outbreaks of rain are predicted but some southern and eastern parts of the region are likely to stay dry until dawn.
Light rain is expected to hit the region tomorrow morning but will gradually ease through the day, with sunny spells following.
It is likely to feel cooler tomorrow, with highs around the 23C (73F) mark.
You may also want to watch:
Looking ahead to Friday and the weekend, scattered showers – which might be heavy at times – are likely to be mixed in with some windy conditions and sunshine.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140