Weather & Travel: Trains delayed by animals on line
MORNING commuters face a largely clear journey to work at present with no major problems on the road and rail networks.
Two trains are experiencing minor delays after animals were found on the line.
The 7.55am London to Norwich and 9am Norwich to London services have been delayed due to animals on the line between Diss and Stowmarket.
The roads are clear of major delays but there is an accident on the A14 at Bury St Edmunds.
Temperatures are not expected to reach above 9C today, with the rain eventually clearing by the evening.
You may also want to watch:
- For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 5 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 8 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27