Suffolk set for a dry day ahead of a warmer end to the week
- Credit: citizenside.com
Wednesday looks set to be a dry day with hints of sunshine, before temperatures rise towards the end of the week, forecasters say.
The calm weather spell is set to continue with temperatures expected to reach up to 13C today, with no fear of rain.
Weatherquest forecaster Adam Drury said: “It’s looking like a dry, quiet day today.
“There will be bits and pieces of sunshine, but expect the sky to be mostly cloudy.”
It has been a relatively calm week for Suffolk weather so far, with Mr Drury not expecting to see any rain for the remainder of the week.
You may also want to watch:
“It’ll be dry through the night and through to tomorrow, with sunny spells and staying dry into Friday.” He said.
Temperatures look set to be similar tomorrow, with highs of 12 or 13C expected, before a warmer end to the working week on Friday.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
“Friday could be a warm one,” he added. “We could see temperatures of 15 or 16C in Suffolk and north Essex, while parts of Norfolk could hit 17C.”