Change of venue for wedding fayre in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A free wedding fayre is being held at Quay Place in Ipswich next weekend – having switched venues from Holywells Park.
The event, arranged by Sharon Topple from STE Wedding and Independent Celebrant, takes place at the St Mary at the Quay, on Key Street, on Sunday June 10.
The event was previously marked to become the first wedding fayre held at Holywells Park, but has since had to be moved to the alternate venue.
The wedding fayre looks to give brides and grooms-to-be some fresh ideas about how to celebrate their big day.
A host of stalls and exhibitors will be there to offer inspiration – including wedding singers, florists, bands, cake decorators, wedding planners, confectioners, hair stylists, skin care specialists, travel agents, photographers and more.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place between 11am and 3am.
For more information see www.steweddings.co.uk
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week