Weather - expect sunshine, rain and wind this weekend
- Credit: citizenside.com
The weather will be a mixed bag this weekend, with spells of sunshine, outbreaks of rain and gusts of wind.
According to the Met Office, today there will be cloud and rain in mainly the north of the region this morning, but this afternoon is due to be dry with a brisk westerly breeze and sunshine.
The maximum temperature during the day will be 11C while overnight it will drop to as low as 2C.
This evening will be dry at first, with cloud building from the south. Rain will spread in later on, becoming persistent and heavy overnight.
Tomorrow it will be dull and cloudy through the morning and into early afternoon, with outbreaks of rain, heavy at times.
You may also want to watch:
It will brighten up later on, but there will be some blustery showers. The rain will have mainly cleared overnight.
The maximum day temperature will be 7C.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Looking ahead to next week, Monday will begin dry with sunny spells, with rain and strong winds spreading in overnight, gradually clearing Tuesday afternoon.
Heavy showers and strong, gusty winds are expected for the rest of Tuesday and into Wednesday.