What will the weather be like this weekend in Suffolk?
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk and north Essex is set to enjoy a dry and fine weekend with plenty of warm sunny spells as the summer draws to close. Take a look at the forecasted temperatures here.
Today will feel warmer than yesterday with high temperatures around the 20C (68F) mark with some light winds throughout the day, according to forecasters.
It is expected to stay fine during the evening across the region and it will feel milder than recent nights.
Sunday’s outlook looks similar, with warm, sunny spells, but it may become cloudier as the day progresses. No rain is expected.
High temperatures are predicted to be around the 22C (71F) mark.
You may also want to watch:
Some rain could hit the east of England on Monday along with some windy weather but the outlook for the rest of the week is improved, and it is expected to turn bright and breezy towards midweek.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 9 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 10 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job