Weird Suffolk: The ghost of Akenham Church near Ipswich
A reader has sent in a picture of a ghostly figure standing in the window of Akenham Church - can you spot it?
Back in February the Weird Suffolk team wrote about the Devil and ghost that supposedly lives in Akenham Church.
A reader has written in to tell us about his visit to the church and sent in a picture which shows a white figure standing in the window.
Reader, Ethan Perry, went to the church with friends to take photos for a school art assignment.
He said: “When returning to my house and reviewing the photos I saw that there was something odd about one of them, there seems to be a white figure or something in the window.
You may also want to watch:
“As I’m not really a big believer in this stuff I googled the church and I noticed there was an article on the Ipswich Star website on Akenham church, in the article it states the ‘ghost’ can be seen from the window, it links up so well and is too odd for a coincidence.”
You can read the tale in full detail here: Weird Suffolk: Tales of the Devil at Akenham Church near Ipswich
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 4 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash