All set fine for a dry warm day today across the region but with lower temperatures
- Credit: PA
It’s all set fine for a dry warm day again today with lots of sunny spells.
And it comes following the welcome overnight relief with a drop in temperatures and rainfall across many parts of Suffolk and North East Essex.
Many places had a least a shower while others had thundery and heavy rain overnight with many people getting a better night’s sleep.
Today is set to be cooler and fresher for all with most places dry with sunny spells.
But showers will develop across the north and west of the UK and some might be heavy and perhaps thundery with temperatures ranging from 17C to 25C.
You may also want to watch:
Weatherquest reported that the cloudy skies across Suffolk and Essex will clear to bring a dry and warm day with long sunny spells.
They will be light to moderate west or south westerly wind with a maximum temperature of 25C.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 7 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 8 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 9 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 10 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
Richard Jones, a meteorologist at Weatherquest, said the rest of the week will see cooler temperatures but people would still be able to enjoy themselves.
He said: “There’s a slight change in the weather with some thunderstorms moving through.
“Today will be a relatively dry day though, but it will be a bit cooler, with temperatures more like 24C and perhaps 25C further in land.
“Towards the end of the week temperatures drop back to the average for this time of year. By Thursday and Friday you’re looking at maximum temperatures of about 21C.”