Can you spot yourself at West Stow Dragon Fest?
- Credit: Archant
Dragons have been spotted in an Anglo-Saxon themed village in Suffolk this weekend, in what families have called a fantastic day out.
The dragons, who landed at West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village on Saturday, were brought in as part of the historical-themed village's yearly dragon festival.
Children had the opportunity to meet Flame the roaming dragon, who stunned guests with his smoke breathing, while a Chinese dragon also walked around the park.
Guests were asked to wear their best Anglo-Saxon clothes to join in the fun.
It wasn't the dragons that brought the heat however, with guests enjoying the 27C sunshine.
You may also want to watch:
New to the event this year, a birds of prey display showed the dragons' smaller cousins can be just as impressive, while the usual puppet shows and circus acts brought the party atmosphere.
The village, an archeological site and open-air museum, north of Bury St Edmunds, is open daily and provides an insight into the lives of East Anglia's famous early inhabitants.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 4 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 7 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 10 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job