Multiple car crashes in West Suffolk causing traffic delays and road closure
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to two different collisions across West Suffolk and a road is being closed whilst heavy traffic builds up.
Suffolk police were called at 7.30am to the first incident on the A1088, Thetford Road, in Honington, northbound towards Fakenham Magna.
There have been no injuries from the single car collision however the vehicle is hanging partially off the road.
Police are now on the scene and have said they will be closing the road completely to recover the car.
The second accident was a collision involving three cars on the A143.
You may also want to watch:
It was reported at 8.26am when Suffolk police were called to the scene near Bluedoors Farm, in Haverhill Road, Stradishall.
Three cars have been involved in the collision and one passenger is thought to have sustained minor injuries but there are not thought to be any serious injuries.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 10 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
Traffic is already building in the area.