Big Bang fair launch at the West Suffolk College
- Credit: Archant
The launch of a fair designed to attract students into science and engineering is taking place in the grounds of the West Suffolk College, in Bury St Edmunds, next month.
It is being held in Edmunds Restaurant on Tuesday, February 12, at 4.30pm and is hoping to attract people from across the community.
The launch of the Big Bang Fair, which is due to take place at the college in Out Risbygate, on Thursday, July 11, will include a talk about the event in the summer plus a chance for networking with other attendees.
The fair is being branded as bringing science and engineering careers to life with a bang and is a fun. free and inspirational STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) day.
The main sponsors for the event is Treatt, the global independent ingredients manufacturer and supplier to the flavour, fragrance and consumer good industry which is based in Bury, and is supported by the County Upper School.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place visit https://goo.gl/forms/lwfeDmQsTdu65VLp2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star