Car flips onto roof leaving woman with broken arm
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital after her car overturned on a west Suffolk road this morning.
Police were called to the scene in Brandon Road, near Wordwell, at 10am this morning to reports of a single vehicle collision.
A silver Mini had overturned and was on its roof in the middle of the road.
The driver, a woman thought to be in her 20s, was treated by the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS) team and paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service.
She was assessed at the scene and given analgesia for a suspected broken arm, then taken to hospital in a land ambulance for further care.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared at 11.10am after the vehicle was recovered.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Judge won't play for Ipswich again this season as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 3 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 4 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 5 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop