Lunchtime delivery on Christmas Day for Beck Row mum
- Credit: Archant
While most people were about to sit down to eat their Christmas meal Louise Barry was giving birth to a 9lb 14oz bundle of joy.
The 24-year-old mum, who celebrated her own birthday on Christmas Eve, delivered her son Jacob John Fryett at the West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury St Edmunds, at 1.11pm on Christmas Day.
But the bouncing baby was 10 days overdue.
There to witness the special occasion was her husband Darren Fryett and Louise’s mother Sarah Willett.
It was the second child for the health care assistant who lives in Beck Row as the couple also have a daughter Imogen, who is two.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a water birth which I had with my first child but it was a bit harder the second time round but everything went as well as it could have.
“This one was a bit more intense but he’s lovely. And all that pain is worth it.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Her 26-year-old landscaping husband said his wife got to the hospital by 10.15am and he was hoping to take her home later tonight.