West Suffolk Hospital to host pharmacy careers open day
- Credit: WSFT
New recruits are being sought to join the pharmacy team at West Suffolk Hospital.
The trust is hosting an open day on Saturday, May 19 in its education centre from 10am to 2pm.
Vacancies are available for people with no previous experience, as well as more advanced roles for those looking to step up in their career.
Visitors to the open day will be able to find out about how the hospital pharmacy operates, meet staff in various pharmaceutical roles, and go on a behind-the-scenes tour, including seeing the pharmacy ‘robot’ and a demonstration of the trust’s cutting edge electronic prescribing services.
David Sapsford, deputy chief pharmacist at West Suffolk Hospital, said: “Our team is committed to providing a round-the-clock service for our patients, who are at the centre of everything we do.
“One of the best things about being part of our hospital pharmacy team is that you get to work with a vast cross-section of teams and disciplines from across the trust.
“There are excellent career progression opportunities available, and a friendly and supportive work environment.”
To register to attend the open day, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 6 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win