Elmswell nursery to unveil new facilities at open day
- Credit: Archant
An Elmswell nursery is inviting people to view its new facilities this weekend following an extensive refurbishment.
The Street Farm Day Nursery, in Station Road, has extended and modernised its premises and is holding an open day on Saturday, September 15, from 10am-2pm.
The nursery, which is rated Outstanding by Ofsted, operates a flexible system offering up to 30 hours funded sessions for three and four-year-olds, and 15 hours for eligible two-year-olds.
Extra curricular activities such as forest school, yoga, Spanish, makaton, and educational visits are also offered.
Families are invited to look around the new and improved facilities on Saturday, meet the staff, as well as join in with some of the fun activities on offer.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a ribbon-cutting at 10am.
For more information on the open day or nursery, visit www.streetfarmdaynursery.co.uk
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 7 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 10 Karl Fuller: 'We should bottle the feeling of our last five days'