Pop-up café for all held at west Suffolk venue
- Credit: Gregg Brown
People are being invited to visit a Sudbury venue for a child-friendly pop-up café, which runs on most Thursdays in the town.
The Kettle and Fish café is held at St Peter’s on Market Hill from 10am-2pm, and people can pop in for a cup of coffee, a light lunch or a piece of cake.
In addition to the refreshments, there is also a children’s corner, a stall selling fair-trade goods, a prayer space and frequent displays from organisations in the community.
Kettle and Fish is run by Churches Together in Sudbury and has been under new management since the start of the year.
The organisation is also working alongside The Bridge Project, which runs a pop-up café in St Peter’s on other days.
You may also want to watch:
Kettle and Fish dates for August and September are: August, 9 and 16, and September 13, 20, and 27.
For more details and dates, visit www.churchestogetherinsudbury.org.uk/activities/kettlefish or like Kettle and Fish on Facebook.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 10 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners