Pop-up café for all held at west Suffolk venue
- Credit: Gregg Brown
People are being invited to visit a Sudbury venue for a child-friendly pop-up café, which runs on most Thursdays in the town.
The Kettle and Fish café is held at St Peter’s on Market Hill from 10am-2pm, and people can pop in for a cup of coffee, a light lunch or a piece of cake.
In addition to the refreshments, there is also a children’s corner, a stall selling fair-trade goods, a prayer space and frequent displays from organisations in the community.
Kettle and Fish is run by Churches Together in Sudbury and has been under new management since the start of the year.
The organisation is also working alongside The Bridge Project, which runs a pop-up café in St Peter’s on other days.
Kettle and Fish dates for August and September are: August, 9 and 16, and September 13, 20, and 27.
For more details and dates, visit www.churchestogetherinsudbury.org.uk/activities/kettlefish or like Kettle and Fish on Facebook.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 5 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 6 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
- 9 Suffolk man with sexual interest in children is jailed
- 10 Ipswich Town 0-0 Barrow: Blues fall flat in cup once again