Collision leaves lamppost on ground and car on its roof
A car was left on its roof and a lampost was uprooted after a collision near the Swan pub in Westerfield.
The collision took place at the junction of Westerfield Road and Lower Road on Monday at around 9.45am.
The impact of the incident knocked down a street light and left one car on its roof.
Broken glass was also left in the road.
Paramedics were also seen at the scene of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "No one was injured but a car was left on its roof and had to be recovered."
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 6 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete