Westerfield: Trio charged with alleged �11k raid on home
TWO men are set to appear in court today in connection with an alleged break-in at a home in Westerfield, in which �11,000 of jewellery and money was stolen.
A third man was arrested with the pair yesterday shortly after the burglary happened at a house in Moss Lane in the village between 12.55pm and 1.15pm.
The Ipswich men, Terry Evans, 30 of Siloam Place, 29-year-old Leon Marshall of Coniston Square West and 24-year-old Luke Talman of Beatrice Close, were arrested by officers shortly after the incident.
They were taken into custody at Ipswich Police Station where detectives quizzed them, charging them with the burglary.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said more than �11,000 worth of money and jewellery was stolen but has since been recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Terry Evans and Leon Marshall will appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates Court this morning.
Luke Talman has been bailed to appear at the court on December 20.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 8 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 9 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents
- 10 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison