Hold onto your hats - it is going to be another wet and windy day in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Early birds and commuters will have woken this morning to slightly warmer temperatures with areas of Suffolk experiencing unseasonal highs of 12-13C in the early hours.
But the rain has once again set in and will dominate over much of the region this morning.
That rain will eventually clear in the east of Suffolk as we head towards lunchtime.
The afternoon is looking sunny with some isolated showers popping up in areas along the coast but high winds of 40mph could drive down the temperature to just 9-10C.
Showers will return overnight with more rain coming in from the west giving us a rather miserable start to the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The wind will also pick up with gusts of 40-45mph battering the coastline.
Once again the wind and rain will clear and the afternoon will see spells of sunshine.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 7 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 8 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 9 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
Expect highs of 8-9C.