Where are the most 'Instagrammable' spots in Suffolk?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown/Archant
Suffolk's landscapes are star attractions on Instagram - but what are the top streets and beauty spots?
Here we look at some of the scenes which regularly feature on the platform, captured from many different angles.
We also want to see your photos of your own favourite Insta landscapes around the area.
Send your photos to us at email@example.com - and please remember to give your name and say where the picture was taken.
Historic Lavenham has previously been named as one of Instagram's most photographed locations in the UK, coming in at number 15 in a top 20 chart.
Its star role isn't surprising, given its many historic buildings and its fame for providing the backdrop to films including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Flatford is also hugely popular on Instagram, as is neighbouring Dedham, just over the border in Essex.
Willy Lott's Cottage, featured in The Haywain, and the other scenes famous from John Constable's paintings are guaranteed to make a striking photo.
And, as well as Lavenham, nearby Kersey, with its chocolate-box houses and famous "Splash", is another Insta hit.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 8 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
The resort of Thorpeness and in particular its iconic House in the Clouds regularly feature on Instagram, with one recent image showing a cloud of pink blossom almost matching the house's colour.
Another coastal favourite is atmospheric Shingle Street, together with Aldeburgh, and in particular Maggi Hambling's Scallop sculpture.
Light on water of course makes for great pictures, and Ipswich Waterfront is definitely one of the most popular Instagram scenes in the county, as is Pin Mill, particularly at sunrise or sunset.
Many historic buildings around the county are also top Instagram themes, including of course Framlingham Castle - now more celebrated than ever as a result of Ed Sheeran's hit Castle on the Hill.
And in beautiful Bury St Edmunds, the Abbey Gardens' winning combination of history and nature always captures the imagination, as do historic streets such as Angel Hill and Churchgate Street.