When is Father’s Day?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Find out what date Father’s Day is this year so you don’t leave buying a present until last minute.
Make sure you know when you need to spoil your Dad and let him put his feet up for the day.
Father’s Day falls on the third Sunday in June, so this year it is on June 17.
Unlike Mother’s Day the UK and USA celebrate Father’s Day on the same day.
Traditionally people give their Dad a card and a present to say thank you for all they do for them throughout the year.
You may also want to watch:
The day which honours fathers and their influence in society has been celebrated for over 100 years.
Take part in our Father’s Day quiz, comment your scores below.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 7 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 8 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 9 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 10 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's