Have you been to Beach Street this weekend?
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
A family fun day took place at Felixstowe today to celebrate the first weekend of Beach Street opening - a new attraction created using disused shipping containers from the port.
Located in Sea Road, the new attraction offers a unique collection of shops and food outlets close to the seafront.
There is live music from MJSoul, Phaze 2 and Adam Thomas until 6pm today.
There have also been fitness demonstrations, a bouncy castle, and trampolines plus a climbing wall.
There is also street art from Wings, Octopus, and Peddly Steve, who is making quirky items out of wood.
You may also want to watch:
Food options at the new venue include 'dirty' vegan food, New York style pizzas and macaroni cheese.
Families flocked to Beach Street today, making the most of the sunny weather.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 6 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 9 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees