What name would you choose for baby prince?
- Credit: PA
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are celebrating the arrival of their third child - but what will the new baby prince be called?
Since the proud couple showed off their new arrival outside St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, London yesterday, speculation over the newest Royal’s name has continued to mount.
William Hill has been taking bets, with the frontrunner being Arthur, at 2/1 this morning, and the second favourite being James at 4/1.
However, there are also a number of other Royal names in the running, including Philip, Albert, Henry, Alexander, Edward, Alfred and Louis.
It’s also possible to bet on less likely names, though, including Trevor at 100/1, superhero name Thor at 250/1, and Nigel and Wayne at 500/1!
You may also want to watch:
Have your say on your favourite choice of name by taking part in our lighthearted poll.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 7 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 8 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies