What’s the weather going to be like in Suffolk and north Essex this week?
It may have been feeling a little more like winter in the past few weeks but the chill is not set to continue this week.
So when will you need your hats and gloves out?
The rather cold morning that greeted commuters on Monday will start to ease off towards the middle of the week and will be replaced with cloud and drizzle.
High pressure will stay in control towards the middle of the week, leaving Suffolk and Essex with higher temperature but with a touch of fog also possible on both Wednesday and Thursday.
Thursday sees things start to get cooler again though we should avoid any rain until the end of the evening.
You may also want to watch:
Friday could be a wet day across both counties with a large band of rain heading towards the area.
After the rain there should be clear skies meaning that temperatures will start to dip again.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 3 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 6 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 9 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 10 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
A rather changeable week but one that is very normal for this time of year.