Overcast day but with some chances on sunshine this weekend
- Credit: citizenside.com
It’s another grey and cloudy start this morning as we head towards the weekend.
The cloud will stay with us for most of the day with a light wind in place for much of the day.
The coast could see some sunnier spells where it may feel warmer for a time. The maximum temperature for today is 16C.
The cloud will continue overnight and into Saturday where conditions will be cooler than earlier this week.
The top temperature will be around 12C.
It will be a similar case on Sunday with a chance of a bit more sunshine through out the day though temperatures will stay at around 11C.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 5 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 6 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 7 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 8 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
- 9 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 10 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow