What will the weather be like over the Easter bank holiday weekend in Suffolk and north Essex?
Despite a wet Good Friday, the weather is expected to be drier over the rest of the Easter weekend, according to East Anglia-based forecasters Weatherquest.
Today, the weather is looking better than other days earlier in the week, with less wind and more sunshine than previously.
Forecaster Chris Bell said: “Friday it will be cloudy, with light rain on and off throughout the day.
“It’s not a washout, but a cloudy day. It’s not a great start.”
Mr Bell added although the rain may still be around on Saturday morning, temperatures could be as high as 13 degrees for the rest of the weekend, as high pressure comes in from the west
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bell said: “It’s highly dependent on the cloud breaking up. If it stays cloudy it’ll be around nine or 10.
“That’s how it looks not only for Bank Holiday Monday but also through much of that week.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
“The wind is becoming a non issue by this afternoon, but it will be breezy on Saturday as the high pressure is coming in.
“Apart from on the coast is should be less windy.”