Sunshine expected throughout weekend in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
It has been a fresh start to the day across East Anglia and we can expect things to get better across Saturday and Sunday.
The rest of today will feature dry spells and plenty of sunshine.
Temperatures may not be anywhere near the level of the scorching summer but we can expect highs of around 16-17C in the afternoon.
It will be another dry night with clear skies and light winds which will see the temperatures plummeting to just 3C.
If you are hitting the town wrap-up warm.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday is likely to be similar with clear sunshine around for most of the day .
Some cloud will be coming in from the north but it won’t affect the temperature which will stay around the 15-16C mark.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening
The sun and warmth will hold but there will be some spots of rain creeping in from the west.
More weather updates to follow.