When can we expect snow next week in Suffolk?
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk is at risk of experiencing wintry showers Sunday afternoon until Tuesday.
The wintry showers could mean sleet and snow.
Tuesday is forecasted to have the highest chance of more significant snow fall, this is due to sleet and snow pushing in from the West.
From Wednesday onwards the nights will be very cold with temperatures -3C and -4C (26.6F - 24.8F) and temperatures of 4C-5C (39.2F -41F) during the day.
According to Weatherquest these temperatures are below average for this time of year.
You may also want to watch:
Richard Jones, weather forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “Saturday is forecasted to be cloudy and then with an outbreak of rain and drizzle. It is going to be a dull, damp and dreary day with a maximum temperature of 6C (42.8F). Sunday will be colder with a maximum temperature of 5C (41F).
Watch the video to hear the weekend weather forecast in more detail.
- 1 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 5 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 6 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 7 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 8 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 9 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 10 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson