Popular village Christmas fair returns
- Credit: Barry Pullen
Villagers will be able to enjoy crafts, food, seasonal stalls and entertainment at the popular Lavenham Christmas Fair this year.
The annual three-day fair starts on Friday, December 7, from 5.30pm-8.30pm, with stalls in and around the Market Place and late night shopping.
The festive fun continues on Saturday, December 8, from 11am-5pm, and Sunday, December 9, from 11am-4pm, with food and drink, live music, traditional fairground rides and an appearance from Father Christmas.
A spokesman for the event organisers said: “The Lavenham Christmas Fair is the perfect place to celebrate the festivities while showcasing all that our beautiful village has to offer.
“You can shop for some unique gifts, both among our stalls and shops, and enjoy our famous restaurants, cafes, pubs, galleries and museums.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about this year’s Christmas Fair, visit www.facebook.com/LavenhamChristmasFair.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies