Center Parcs reveal planned reopening date for Elveden Forest
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Family holiday firm Center Parcs has revealed a planned reopening date for its Elveden Forest site in west Suffolk.
The company had hoped to reopen all sites nationwide in April, before pushing the date back because of changing government guidance on coronavirus.
A spokeswoman for the firm said the company extended its closure period to ensure all new measures are in place for staff and guests.
It is now hoped the sites will all reopen on Sunday, July 12.
The spokeswoman added: “We have a dedicated team working to review every element of the Center Parcs experience and we are confident that we will be able to reopen in a way that meets government requirements and prioritises the safety of our staff and guests.
You may also want to watch:
“We will only reopen once we are 100% satisfied that we are ready to do so, and we look forward to welcoming our guests back to the forest when the time is right.”
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 7 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 10 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy