Where are the luckiest places in East Anglia?
- Credit: PA
An online betting company has revealed where in East Anglia you are most likely to win cash prizes.
Lottoland has released one year’s worth of data which reveals where in our region has the highest chance of winning money.
The results revealed that in 2017 Witham and Clacton-on-Sea were the luckiest areas of East Anglia.
The most unlucky area was Newmarket - out of the 1,372 bets that were placed in the town during the year, only 193 of these resulted in a cash prize.
When looking at the UK, Bristol and Brighton enjoy the best luck in the country.
You may also want to watch:
However, not all the ‘B’s are so fortunate, with Birmingham and Belfast being the most unlucky.
Approximately 300,000 individuals in nearly 650 different major cities/towns across the UK were tracked in total to produce these results.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 3 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 6 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 9 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery
- 10 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
On a global level Austria is the luckiest country to live in just ahead of Poland and the Czech Republic.
In last place we have another B with Brazil ranked as the most unlucky country in the world followed by Ireland.