Wherstead: Police appeal for information after crash which left man with serious injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with serious injuries this morning following a collision yesterday.
It happened on the A137 at Wherstead just after 3.15pm.
Police were called to the single-vehicle incident where a blue Ford Fiesta travelling northbound had left the road, rolled and come to a stop in a nearby field.
The 20-year-old driver of the car was flung from the vehicle during the collision and suffered injuries to his back, head, neck and chest.
Land ambulances and the air ambulance attended the scene and the man was flown to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where he remains today. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision to get in contact.
Witnesses should contact Pc Andrew Masterson at the joint Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 9 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 10 Publican 'bitterly disappointed' as holiday home plans refused