Finalists revealed for the Eat Suffolk Food and Drink Awards 2019
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Has your favourite pub, restaurant, cafe, chef or producer been shortlisted in the Eat Suffolk Food and Drink Awards?
Our expert judges have been out and about all over Suffolk in recent weeks, meeting with producers and businesses, attending live cook-offs and sampling lots of delicious food and drink.
And now the wait is over and it gives us great pleasure to announce the finalists in the Eat Suffolk Food and Drink Awards 2019.
There are four in each of our categories, with the overall winners to be announced at a glittering black tie dinner, taking place at Milsom’s Kesgrave Hall on April 29.
Eat editor, Charlotte Smith-Jarvis, said: “These awards are one of the highlights of the Suffolk foodie scene and are a wonderful way for us to not only honour some of the county’s best-loved chefs and food businesses, but for us to also discover and shine a light on new or lesser-known talent, as recommended by readers of the EADT and Suffolk Magazine. We can’t wait to celebrate with all of our finalists this April. As ever, a huge thankyou to each and every one of our category sponsors, including our longtime headline sponsor the East of England Co-op, which shares the Eat passion for supporting, nurturing and shouting about local producers in the region.
You may also want to watch:
“We would also like to thank Milsom’s for hosting the occasion for us.
“And a big thankyou also to our judges for the many hours they have put into the process.”
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 4 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 5 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 'We are on the brink of closure' - Sixty year old swimming club in desperate bid for new coach
So without further ado, the finalists are…