Finalists revealed for the Eat Suffolk Food and Drink Awards 2019
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Has your favourite pub, restaurant, cafe, chef or producer been shortlisted in the Eat Suffolk Food and Drink Awards?
Our expert judges have been out and about all over Suffolk in recent weeks, meeting with producers and businesses, attending live cook-offs and sampling lots of delicious food and drink.
And now the wait is over and it gives us great pleasure to announce the finalists in the Eat Suffolk Food and Drink Awards 2019.
There are four in each of our categories, with the overall winners to be announced at a glittering black tie dinner, taking place at Milsom’s Kesgrave Hall on April 29.
Eat editor, Charlotte Smith-Jarvis, said: “These awards are one of the highlights of the Suffolk foodie scene and are a wonderful way for us to not only honour some of the county’s best-loved chefs and food businesses, but for us to also discover and shine a light on new or lesser-known talent, as recommended by readers of the EADT and Suffolk Magazine. We can’t wait to celebrate with all of our finalists this April. As ever, a huge thankyou to each and every one of our category sponsors, including our longtime headline sponsor the East of England Co-op, which shares the Eat passion for supporting, nurturing and shouting about local producers in the region.
You may also want to watch:
“We would also like to thank Milsom’s for hosting the occasion for us.
“And a big thankyou also to our judges for the many hours they have put into the process.”
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Controversial plans that would double village in size set for approval
- 3 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 4 Electricity restored to almost 500 homes following power cut
- 5 Infection rates drop in Suffolk as UK records deadliest day of pandemic
- 6 Hadleigh rated as one of the worst areas for coronavirus deaths in England
- 7 Two more League One clubs make approaches for Ipswich Town defender Donacien
- 8 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 9 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 10 Church saved from collapse 'tragedy' after major cracks in walls appear
So without further ado, the finalists are…